Friday, July 20, 2007

Don't You Think This Is Me?

I think my love of all things leopard goes without saying - as does the Bermuda Triangle pull that sparkly things have over me. With that in mind, don't you think this is the perfect top for me? The description reads, "Sequin animal-print cardigan - Lavishly bejeweled cardigan in gold and silver with rhinestone-button front." Seriously, what could make this more perfect? Or is it too much? (Personally, I think it's Leopard Perfection.)

Yes or no - should I get it?

11 comments:

  1. Beeeeeeyutiful! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go for it! I know you can pull that top off.
    Kissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're actually asking? If it's that cute the question isn't *should* you get it! It's why HAVEN'T you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it!!!! After seeing you in that dress last Friday night, I think this is perfect for you!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:36 PM

    That is TOTALLY you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely you. :) Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, but I also think you'll need a sexy new necklace to go with it. ::grin::

    I'm thinking Tiger's eye to keep it in the feline family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is to die for. Go for it. Then I can continue to live vicariously through your wardrobe. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is a resounding, "YES!!!"
    So did you buy it yet? :):)
    L

    ReplyDelete