Sigh. Yes, I now have a blog. Let's just say I fell under the oppression of peer pressure from my fellow divas and now, I too am a blogger. (Okay it's not so much that they pressured me into doing it but I wanted to jump off the bridge too.)
I guess that means I have to be witty and interesting? We'll see how that goes. If that doesn't happen, I'll post kitty pictures. Actually, I'll probably be posting kitty pictures anyway.
If you don't know who I am, that's okay. If you do know who I am, how did that happen? Did you visit the Romance Divas site I co-manage with Jax Crane? Or did you see my name on the list of 2005 Golden Heart Finalists at the RWA site? Or perhaps you're a member of CRW? At any rate, if you do know who I am, I promise that very little that's said about me is true. Unless what you've heard was good and then I owe that person a dollar.
If you don't know who I am, I'm a stay at home romance writer with dreams of getting published that are so real I can smell the ink. Stop by on occasion and see how I'm doing!
- Did you know it's National Library Week? Time to get those late books back, pay your fee and start acruing fines on a whole new set.
Having said all that, here's what I've been up to since I found out I was a Golden Heart Finalist.
- Sent out six packets to agents with address labels proclaiming myself "2005 Golden Heart Finalist". Heard back from one already, who requested a partial.
- Still working on completing my contemporary paranormal so that I'll have two manuscripts to pitch at this year's RWA conference in Reno.
- Wrote a synopsis for that ms. Ick. Needs work.
- Still waiting for publication dates on the two short stories I sold to the Sun.