Saturday, July 02, 2005

FREE Online Workshop

We're offering a wonderful, career building workshop at Romance Divas this month. Author Jess Michaels will be hosting her "So I Wrote This Book... Now What?" workshop in the Forum. Just register to become a member and you're eligible for the workshop and the books Jess will be giving away. The workshop starts July 18th.

If you haven't checked out Romance Divas, what are you waiting for? It's the place to be online if you're a romance writer. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, I'm a twit. I just came from Romance Divas but then got sidetracked reading other blogs from the links (can I get linked in there maybe?) So you "register" for the class AND the pitch there? Am I totally lost or what? ~sigh~

    It's the lotion. It's turned my brain into white goo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need to go to www.romancedivas.com and enter the site. Look for FORUM, go in and register. You'll find the AOTM (Author of the Month) section in the forum where the workshop will be held on the 18th. We held a pitch contest, but it's over now. There should be plenty of info on pitches though.

    ReplyDelete