Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm Off!

Off my rocker? Off my nut? Off to frolic? No, none of those. Okay, maybe one of those but I'm not saying which.

I'm gone for a week. I (foolishly?) agreed to mind a friend's jewelry store the week before conference so they could go to a family wedding. What was I thinking? I wasn't. That was the problem. But I keep my word and a deal's a deal.

So, I'm headed to Maryland today. At least I can see the ocean from the store. It's beachfront. And they've promised me it's quiet during the day so I'm looking forward to reading the ARC of Candace Havens' Charmed and Dangerous. Can't wait!

Who knows, I might even get some writing done. I do plan to work on pitches for Reno. At the very least, I'll be surrounded by jewelry. For those of you who know me, you probably just started praying for my husband.

See you in a week!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Heheheh }:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You? Minding a jewelry store? Uh-uh... I'm afraid you'll end up having a party with all those sparkly thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a tiara. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come in and get free gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did he give you a budget when you left? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you get to hang out in a jewerly store, on the beach front. Very interesting. You are a regular jack of all trades. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete