Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Furkid Update

Shadow is home and everything went fine. They showed me pictures of her teeth before and after the cleaning - not only didn't she require any extractions but the vet said she has the teeth of a much younger cat than her actual 18-20 years.

They also told me that because of the anesthisia and morphine, not to worry if she didn't eat tonight or even tomorrow morning. As soon as I opened the carrier door when we got home, she made a beeline to the food. Such a tough cookie!

So far, so good. I think she's enjoying the morphine. I keep hearing these little half-purrs come out of her. lol

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! kitty is OK!
    Obviously she made it through because she has you as an owner.
    The power of love.
    Awesome!
    So glad to hear she got a
    purrr-fect bill of health re: teeth.
    Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, Kristen. And she's hungry too? What a cat!

    :-)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your kitty is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad she's home and purring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Kristen! I'm so happy to hear that she's doing well :)

    ReplyDelete