Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yea or Nay?

Have you tried this? The new Peppermint whipped cream by Land o'Lakes? I bought some the other day and have been using it in my coffee. (Okay, maybe a few times the canister accidently went off as I was holding it over my open mouth, but let's not split hairs.) It's pretty good, not to heavy on the mintiness. Kind of like having a Christmas glacier drifting across my cup of joe. I'm thinking it would be extra delish on hot chocolate, but I still have to do the research.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like something to add to my shopping list. I just finished off the last can of Fat Free whipped cream. Pawned it off on a bunch of kids actually -- they don't know any better, they're just excited to get whipped cream on their hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds kinda good. Good like those holiday creamers good. I like the Pumpkin Spice Coffeemate one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say YEA!
    I love the new Peppermint whipped cream.
    My canister accidentally went off as I was holding it over my open mouth too.
    What are the odds of that?
    We must have gotten defective cans. :)
    Next...I'll try it on a cup of hot chocolate. If I can keep the can away from my face.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:37 AM

    Research is VERY important hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:17 PM

    Ooh, on hot chocolate! (clapping wildly) That sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete