Thursday, July 01, 2010

Random Things

1. Have you heard that Listerine kills mosquitoes? If you spray it around your outside area, it not only keeps them away for days but kills them too. Anyone know if this actually works?

2. I bought a Kindle yesterday. Yes, I am weak. The price drop and my involvement with Amazon's publishing programs pushed me over the edge.

3. Edits on book 2 are done, except for a final read through in a week or so. I still feel crazed.

4. My inner geek rejoices that Eureka and Warehouse 13 are starting back up soon. Also thrilled to find out there is a new Top Chef show in the works, Top Chef Just Desserts.

5. I'm now down 22.2 pounds. Once I added in more fruits and veggies (and I already ate a lot) my body decided to get off its plateau and lose some more.

And with that, it's back to the grind...

5 comments:

  1. Never heard the Listerine thing. I haven't seen any mosquitoes this year, but I'm already wearing several bites. Bleh. Congratulations on those edits. Good job. And good job on the weight loss. My own plan fell apart, but I'm back at it again. I love Warehouse 13. And another new Top Chef? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard the listerine thing either, but I wouldn't chance it. I usually go full fledged DEET deep woods spray. Someone also mentioned dryer sheets? Doesn't work for me. and I also tried an all natural, herbal spray that smelled lemony. Also didnt' work.
    I'm candy to mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Kindle I love mine! And thanx about the Listerine! I'll pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kristin! I haven't been over here in awhile and YAY on the weight loss although I don't think you needed to lose any!
    I can't bring myself to do the Kindle thing but glad you like it. Just found out today you can send stuff to people with it. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the Listerine thing. The mosquitoes here this summer are particularly bad.

    I bought a Nook last week and I love it. And I definitely think we might be sharing the same brain...

    ReplyDelete