Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Conference Lag

I think that's what I'm suffering from. RWA Nationals were amazing, but I can't seem to get back into the swing of my normal routine. Today has to be better than yesterday. Plus I need to work out.

I met some great writers at conference and missed hanging out with a few, but the days go by so fast and every year my schedule holds more appointments. There's only so much time in the day!

I'm already excited about next year in New York City. If I could just recover from this year's...

4 comments:

  1. My upacked bag is still on the floor at the foot of my bed. Since I'm leaving for the beach in less than a week I think, what's the use of unpacking only to repack again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. **uuuggggnnnnnhhhh**

    Next year is gonna be a riot. Hopefully I won't be in my maternity muu muus still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can go next year. NY would be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete