Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dark Kiss Of The Reaper

I have a new book out today! Dark Kiss of the Reaper is a dark paranormal romance. Here's the 411:

Blurb:

The Angel of Death has a name: Azrael. He also has a purpose - to soothe the souls of the suffering into the peaceful passage of the afterlife. But in his twilight existence, Azrael himself has never known peace or pleasure...

Until he meets Sara, the first mortal who can somehow see him in his Reaper form. Charming and spirited despite bearing her own burdens, she intoxicates him with the pleasures of life, even taming his brutal dark side with her fearlessness. But Azrael’s new happiness is short-lived when he realizes Sara’s health is fading. The bright flame of her life is about to be blown out.

And he’s to blame.

Where to buy:
Amazon
Barnes&Noble
Smashwords

I hope y'all like it! Isn't the cover gorgeous? (Mad thanks to Kim Killion for that!) If you check it out, let me know what you think!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kristen!! I'll be getting it on my Kindle, asap. Too bad the covers don't come across as well on it...cuz this one definately rocks! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I added it to Daughter's Nook wishlist. The cover's to die for and the premise sounds awesome. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this cover and the story idea! Kristen, you always have such interesting twists to your stories! This sounds like another winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are productive! Just bought it on my Kindle. Still have to read your steampunk first:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cover! Love it!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I love the cover!! Heading to Kindle store now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you had me at the cover. This is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving paranormal...And Angels! This cover does it for me and will be on my Kindle asap. Might have to get the book for my shelf just because of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi absolutely loved the book. Will you be writing more for the brothers? Would really like to read kols
    Bec

    ReplyDelete