Saturday, May 28, 2005

*Insert Medieval Trumpet Sounds Here*

My friend, Gina Welborn, has started her own blog! There was much kicking and screaming involved but she's done it. Gina writes a column for us at Romance Divas and it's always a winner. She is also writing a fabulous historical. You may have even read some of her musings on Deidre Knight's blog recently.

Anyway, go check her out and add her to your links - I promise many interesting postings to come.

Now, I must away! I have about 50 people headed to my house for a cookout in roughly an hour and a half.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! If you know a vet or see a person in uniform, thank them for the job they do. You'll make their day and feel pretty good yourself! GO AIRFORCE! (Love ya, honey!)

8 comments:

  1. What a bunderlicious diva you are!

    Thanks for the promo. Now I need to hunker down and write a new RD article.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're bunderlicious too. Even if you didn't make me cookies.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Have a great time Kristen and Gina, I'm going to add you to my links :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be going to a cookout tomorrow but I'm pretty much working working working all weekend :( Have to do spring cleaning on Monday.. love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful party:)
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Gina's blogging? Heading over there now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice long weekend! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe I'm finding out about Gina's blog from here. Hmmph. I'm hurt.

    Kristen, you've been tagged.

    ReplyDelete