Thursday, October 20, 2005

Better Today

I actually managed 7 pages yesterday. That's a lot better than none, right? Then I woke up (or rather I was woken up by some very naughty felines) around 5 AM this morning so I decided to get out of bed and see what my sleepy brain could add to the page count.

By 6:40 I had six more pages. Happiness! Now if I can just write 10 more today I'll be in a state of complete and total bliss.

Side Note: Say a prayer Hurricane Wilma stays out of Florida will you?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the the communing with your mega-muse.
    Awesome page totals.
    **cyber pat on the back^=^ **

    I hope that Hurricane Wilma has Fred Flintstone breaks....(crude but effective) .Florida has had more than enough .... indeed, the whole gulf coast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the writing! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Yay on the pages, Kristen, and will do about the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thrilled for all of those pages!

    And I am praying for all of you in Fl.

    ReplyDelete