Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Atlanta, Part I - The Knight Agency Party

I confess, I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. Next year, I'll be better, I swear. I should have gotten a picture of all of us on the bus headed out to Madison for the Knight Agency party - especially since Sylvia Day and Mel Francis were sitting in front of me and my seatmate, Gemma Halliday. (Have you seen Mel's new hairdo? It's fab!)


The Knight Agency sign. Isn't it pretty?


Random folks milling about (that's Mel in the black & white polka dot dress in the background.) You can see the yellow house in the back - that's the offices of the Knight Agency. So pretty inside!

The back of Diana Peterfreund and the profile of her brother. I think they're talking to Maureen McGowen.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't quite hear you...did you say Mel's hair is fab? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's what I said.

    FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. Oh wait, you didn't hear me? I'M SO JEALOUS!

    I miss my Divas!!

    ReplyDelete