Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Workday

After a long, fun stay, my folks are headed home to Maryland. It kinda sucks, because I really like having them around. I have a great relationship with my parents, something I value highly - especially because I know it's not the most common thing, either.

And while I did get some writing done while they were here, I didn't get the kind of word count I should have, so today is going to be one of those serious writing days where I glue myself to the keyboard and only take breaks to eat and....well, you know.

My goal is a minimum of 10 pages. I'm capable of doing more, but I haven't written that much in a long time. Maybe today is the day I get back into the swing of mass production.

What are you up to today?

10 comments:

  1. Same old stuff.
    I hope you really get into your story and crank those pages out! Have fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really writing today. I'm pooped after yesterday. I have a Bible study and a birthday party today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Good luck with the pages. Here's hoping the words fly from your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your folks sound wonderful. You are a lucky girl. I'm writing too. Right along with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden Heart calls go out today so I'm writing, staring at the phone, writing, picking up the phone to make sure there's a dial tone, setting it back in the cradle, writing, staring at the phone...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm writing as well. Really need to crank out the word count. I get along with my parents too - and I'm so thankful for that!

    Hope you throw down on the word count today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I have the house to myself this morning, I'm cleaning. But after that, I've got some writerly work to do. Have to get that synopsis done so I can send those submissions out. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm shaking like a leaf staring at a blank page (um screen) After a healthy outline (when it's not anemic), I'm ready to jump into my new WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to knock out the last 5k of my current manuscript. We have company coming next week and I know I won't get any writing done so I want to finish by tomorrow and get a little editing in over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are lucky to have a good relationship with your parents. :) We are going to the movies today...

    ReplyDelete