Thursday, November 12, 2009

Have you seen Inkheart?

Besides writing 3000 words yesterday, I watched Inkheart. Have you seen this movie yet? It is kind of a kid's movie, but I've been wanting to see it. I'm glad I did. I love movies that revolve around books. In this movie, the silvertongues have the power to speak books into reality by reading them. Great concept! I must read the books this movie was based on now.


The scenery alone is worth watching for - check out that beautiful house on Italy's Lake Como in the opening shot of the trailer. Also, Brendan Fraiser and Helen Mirren. Enough said. Inkheart is slightly reminiscent of The Princess Bride so if you liked that, you'd probably like Inkheart. Have you seen it? What did you think of it?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    I have to be honest..I've never heard of Inkheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed Inkheart. It looks great. I'll have to see it. Congrats on all those words too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I need to add it to the que at netflix thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it, but I'm always on the lookout for something different - thanks for the tip!

    And also - 3000 words!! wow, you're a monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen it, and I liked it very much! The premise was pretty awesome. In fact, I should watch it again!

    Great word count! I've been consistent with my 1k a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great movie. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw it, enjoyed it, and my 11 year old son liked it. Not to mention, I love Brendon Frasier so it was an easy sell for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete