Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And The Winners Are...

First place: Toni Nichols
Second place: Bella McFarland
Third place: Melissa Francis
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to the 3 Day Cancer Walk I am participating in at the end of October with my team, Parallel Heat. I am happy to announce I am only $170 away!
Winners, please email me at kristen@romancedivas.com with your address. Toni - you get first choice of the books, Bella - as soon as Toni choses hers, I'll let you know which two are left to pick from.
Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo, I won. I love to win things, Kristen,
    Use my e-mail address to let me know what's left after your winner picks hers. My address is availbale on every page of my website (in cae you lost it). www.bellamcfarland.com

    ReplyDelete