Saturday, September 30, 2006

Shout Out Saturday

First shout out goes to my friend, Lara Santiago, for getting 4 stars from Romantic Times for her book, The Tiburon Duet! Second shout out goes to my friend, Cassidy Kent, for her fabulous new cover - check this out! And how great is that title? Pretty great.Third shout out goes to St. Martin's for sending me this ARC yesterday. I actually squealed in joy when I opened the package. Ronda Thompson's Wulf Brothers series has been one of my all time favorites and I am dying to read this!
Have any shout outs of your own to share?

3 comments:

  1. I just want to shout out
    THANK YOU! :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. When are these publishers gonna get smart and send YOUR covers out? I'm waiting with baited breath. (NO wait, maybe that's not bait but the anchovies I had on my pizza):-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo jealous about the R.T. book! Thanks for the props!

    ReplyDelete