Sunday, January 21, 2007

This Week's Theme: Critiquing

Just to see how it goes, I've decided to do some "theme" weeks on my blog - all various topics relating to writing. This week will be critiquing. I'm starting off with this topic since I recently wrote an article on critiquing for the RWR (Dec. '06 issue) and feel like I have a fair handle on it.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to see covered concerning this topic, ask away! Also, if you have an interesting tale to tell about a critique group or partner, share that too. I hope to cover the how, why, where, what and when of it all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:39 PM

    What a great idea Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many critique partners I've been through! Just when I'd find one that was awesome, she'd work on 1 manuscript with me and then something would happen. I started to think I was jinxed! Luckily, 6 years later I found the best one of all and she's still around 3 manuscripts later!

    ReplyDelete