Friday, September 28, 2007

This Is Me, Leaving

I'm headed out of town yet again, this time to the Moonlight and Magnolias conference (hosted by the Georgia Romance Writers) in Atlanta, GA.

I'm looking forward to it. Mostly. I'm looking forward to the parts where I'm not feverishly slaving away at the synopsis I need to write and to the parts where I'm not trying to figure out what happens in the last half of my book - so I can put it in the synopsis.

What I am looking forward to is the fun I'll have with my roomie, Roxanne St. Claire and the fun I'll have seeing my sistah, Deidre Knight and the fun I'll have meeting a few of the authors whose fabulous books I've read recently (Elizabeth Hoyt, for one.)

Other than that, this will be a working trip for me. Y'all try to get some work done while I'm gone, too, okay?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Maria and I are jealous. She called me this morning and we took a trip down the M&M memory lane...then we bashed you for going without us.

    It was bashing with love, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some work done while you're gone?
    You're talking about me, aren't you?
    I'll be workin' all right. :)
    Have fun.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome time! I'll be schmoozing at a book signing for my local chaptermates and plugging away at my manuscript.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time and bring back pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete