Monday, July 20, 2009

Home!

I'm home from RWA Nationals and I'm completely wiped. However, I will be returning to the airport this morning to pick up my dad, mom, brother and his two kids (ADORE!) who are all coming to stay for the week. So, if I'm not around much you know why.

I'll still be doing my best to post some pics and some tidbits about what went on, so don't completely abandon me!

Now I must figure out how to wake myself up enough to make that return drive...extra strength coffee, anyone?

(That pic is the inside of the Orlando airport, in case you were wondering.)

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I'd say let someone else drive back and you play passenger, but I don't know how harrowing a trip you have from the airport to home. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave, brave woman-I'd be beat. And give Hotrod a hug for keeping the house visitor ready while you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Sounds like you're going to have another fabulous week! :)

    Sending you some energy vibes for your drive to the airport.

    P.S. Wow on the picture of the Orlando airport. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Welcome home! You sure were quiet while you were at nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen,

    It was nice to meet you in person at the GCP dinner. And aren't you brave to have a housefull of company right after nationals! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. Rest up and have a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)
    Nice fountain inside the airport, unexpected beauty in a usually austere setting.
    Glad you made it home safe and sound.
    Love from Canada
    twitter.com/RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete