Friday, October 23, 2009

I need a longer week

I was woken up by the sound of duct tape this morning. *sigh* I really don't want to go into it, but let's just say that duct tape can be very loud.

I can't believe it's Friday. I have SO much to do. I need a few more weekdays. Of course, if the week were 9 days long, I'd probably still need more time. What I need to do is manage the time I have better. I just suck at it.

Any time management tips for me this Friday? Not that, you know, I'm actually going to use them or anything...

9 comments:

  1. Love that LOLcat!

    Usually it's more weekend days people want. Are you sure you're asking for the right thing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Kristen. I never get everything done that I want to get done. I think I procrastinate too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a monstrous list to get through today--I'm sure one time management tip would be to get off the intertubes and start actually DOING my chores. But I don't wanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lists! I'm the queen of lists and they always help me get stuff done. Once it's on paper, it's like a sickness. I have to check it off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish.
    Lists are kind of helpful though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eat lots of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been years since anyone duct taped me to a bed in my sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lists--they work for me and also shutting down the phone and computer:)

    ReplyDelete