Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday comes too often

Actually, I've reverted to diet Pepsi, but you get the idea. I'm still hanging out with family in MD, which is awesome, but Monday is still Monday.

Today my brother and I are dropping his kids off at school, running some errands, putting a bed together, then going to visit my grandfather at the assisted living facility he lives at. He defines cantankerous, so it should be fun. You never know what he's going to say. Like the time he threatened to punch out someone's lights.

What's on your Monday plate?

8 comments:

  1. Writing for me today. Enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same old same old here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally feel well enough to run a few errands. Have kids with me since they're off school all week so that ought to be interesting. Sigh...

    Have fun with Grandpa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! That's funny about your grandfather ;) Glad you're having such a great time with the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Look forward to seeing you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love catankerous old men. They're a hoot. Glad you're having fun with your family.
    I'm fixing to leave for some kind of school meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristen,

    I have an award for you, come check out my main blog.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, your grandfather sounds entertaining =]
    I'm just doing homework and hopefully some writing today.

    ReplyDelete