Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Which Bunco Babe Are You?

Which Bunco Babe Are You?

This was so much fun, I had to share! Plus, I can't wait for this book. The first one was such a great read.

To celebrate the upcoming release of Maria Geraci's new novel, Bunco Babes Gone Wild, she's running a contest. Take the Which Bunco Babe Are You? quiz, follow the directions below and enter to win a chance at an autographed copy of her book and a $50 gift certificate to Borders. Deadline is November 1. Good Luck!

Links:
Quiz: http://www.mariageraci.com/quiz. html

Have you ever played bunco? I went to Maria's bunco party at RT this year and learned how and man, was it a blast!

9 comments:

  1. I am totally Pilar. But I saw that coming. Me? Go to a nail salon without an appointment? Please. 'Scuse me while I go polish my crown.

    I've never played bunco. But I have met Maria and she is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the kind words, Summer! And big thanks and hugs to Kristen for pimping my contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunco Babes Tell All was my fav book of the summer and one of the first to receive a 5 Heart Rating at my book review site. Loved it!

    I'm totally a Kitty with a few Pilar moments thrown in so often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, you still owe me Bunco lessons! I loved the quiz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Shea :) I've never played Bunco but it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew how much fun Bunco was before that RT party. Who would have guessed? And imagine if there had been margaritas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, margaritas definitely improve a Bunco night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, never played it, but I'm going to take the quiz! LOL

    ReplyDelete