Monday, April 02, 2007

So Much To Do, So Little Time

I'm crunched for time. At least, I have been lately. See, spring is conference season for most writers - which isn't to say there aren't great conferences that happen in the fall and winter, but spring really kicks the whole conference season into high gear. I've been planning a fabulous Super Saturday for my chapter (think mini one-day conference) and now that the bulk of that planning is done, I can breath a small sigh of relief.

Still, there is much ahead of me. Romantic Times is coming up (and I've yet to start on my fairy costume even though I've had the fabric since Dec.). Before that is a one day conference in Volusia County. Then, before you know it, RWA Nationals will be here. I've been hard at work finalizing plans for the Romance Divas 3rd Annual Diva Dinner. No small task, I assure you. But, at last, that too is coming together.

So far today, I've written up some promo stuff, written and/or edited three reviews for RD, posted a book for review at RD, chatted with authors about upcoming events at RD, had a pedicure, gotten my legs waxed, done some laundry and dishes, and given serious thought to my diet. Or lack thereof.

I think it's time for a dip in the pool. Just as soon as the A/C guy leaves. Then maybe I can squeeze in a few pages on the book I'm supposed to be finishing. What do you think? Sounds like a plan to me.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a typical day for you! :)

    I think I've decided to pick up guitar playing and maybe stand in front of the subway station in the evenings to try to get some extra income. Just my luck they'll pay to make me stop. What do you think? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been a busy little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late with the congratulations on your GH final, Kristen, but WAY to GO! Seeing your name on the list of finalists made me smile.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete