Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cats & Cake


Eva requested more cats, so more cats it is. I am proud to say that I've made my first lolcat! And I've also finally figured out what my cat, Sam, is trying to say to me. I have critique partners for that, thank you very much. Brat.

Here's the four-layer chocolate banana cake I made for our recent family gathering. I so love chocolate ganache! It's dark and decadent and delicious. Mmmm... Anyway, I also love making cakes and I was pretty happy with the way this one turned out.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    The cake looks incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love chocolate and bananas. And the cat is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm, you had me at cake. :-)

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cake. Has your cat taken a class on GMC and plotting? I'm sure your story is fine. Get a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny cat. :)

    Does he need a CP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm love the cat and the cake. In fact I want one now. (teri, going off to look for a recipe)
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pic of the cat! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! That cake looks absolutely gorgeous... All that chocolate... *sigh*

    I love your cat, too. Looks a bit like one of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm cake! and guess I can ease up on the GMC commetns now huh, since I have help. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful cat. Lucky for me, my cat doesn't crit, or I'm sure she'd have some choice things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL on the kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me until the cake.

    I'm allergic to bananas. So while I love chocolate - I'll have a piece minus the bananas please.

    ReplyDelete