Friday, August 07, 2009

Featured Film Friday

I know I'm the last person on the face of the earth to have seen this movie, but I finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire. I have to say, I wasn't that interested in it, but with all the hype, I figured there had to be a reason.

Wow. Was there ever. I really loved this movie! What a great job of storytelling. If you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for? If you have seen it, what did you think?


(And because I said I'd update you on my writing progress, things are going very well! I'm on track and going strong.)

11 comments:

  1. That's funny you should say that. I was thinking the same thing. Not that interested but feel I should see it. Now I'm going to have to!

    I did just see the movie, UP. It made me cry. Twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it at least 3 times! Once in the movie theater, then twice on my DVD player. It's the perfect romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP, or SLUMDOG, Maria? I loved UP, but thought they could have chopped the first 10 minutes of --- ooooh, backstory lol. I've had a copy of SLUMDOG for months. Now, I'll have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen either, but I don't watch many movies. The last DVD I watched was a 3 disk set of Woodstock (Big Guy is playing a Woodstock gig this weeknd. He said he's going to go for a Sly and the Family Stone look. ???)

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time! I loved the movie. It was well done and I could see why it did so well at the Oscars. Notice that since it won there have been a lot of interest in India arts from movies, books, to dance? I love the diversity :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know i netflixed it and it's nbeen sitting there for a month and I havn't watched it? I will today, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see a feel-good movie win awards! I thought it was adorable, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, you're not. I haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen it, either. I confess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this movie! Kept putting it off for so long until a friend convinced me to see it and I'm so glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually didn't want to see it either. I may have to rethink that.

    ReplyDelete