Friday, August 14, 2009

Featured Film Friday

Once again, I am the last person on the planet to see this movie, but I finally watched Love Actually! I can't believe it took me so long. What a great movie. Even Hotrod ended up watching it with me for awhile. The vignettes really draw you in and I enjoyed how they showed different aspects of love, not all full of light and bunnies - some really hit you hard.

If you haven't seen this movie, and you like romantic comedies, you'll enjoy this. Don't let the fact that it's billed as a Christmas movie stop you from watching it now.

9 comments:

  1. I actually didn't know it was a Christmas movie. I've wanted to see it for a long time but never got around to it. Thanks for the good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you saw it. I love it so much. It's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great flick... enjoy it anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this movie. LOVELOVLOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the few movies I actually own. And one of the few x-mas movies I will watch year after year. (the nightmare before x-mas floats between halloween and x-mas) and Elf, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely one of my all time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite movies. I LOVE it so much I actually have two copies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one of my favorite movies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen it. Hubby like action movies, and he and my daughter usually pick out the movies.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete