Friday, September 04, 2009

Character Keeper - free writer software

Now that I'm writing this series that involves the same characters, I've come to see the wisdom in creating a "bible" for the series with all the characters, places, descriptions, etc. Then I stumbled upon this software, Character Keeper, which seemed like just the ticket. I've downloaded it and am going to play with it today. Looks very simple to use and if it helps me get organized, then WIN!

You can check it out for yourself here: http://magicalwords.net/software/ or click on the screenshot image to get a better idea of what it looks like.

If you try it, let me know what you think? Either way, stop by the Magical Words blog and say hi to the authors who've made this software possible.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 AM

    you couldn't have posted anything I needed more. Thanks. Heading to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...that looks interesting. There are a few software things I've been meaning to try (cough, Write or Die, cough cough) so I think I'll add this to the list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh, keep us posted! If, er, WHEN I get a call back for my submission I know this will come in handy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks interesting. Will have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you, I need this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its free, too. But for how long?
    They hook you, get you addicted, then they start charging... typical.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're awesome for posting this. I'm going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great idea. It beats having to go back and forth between manuscripts to check stuff.

    ReplyDelete