Friday, September 11, 2009

Featured Film Friday

Over the holiday weekend, I finally got around to watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was fun, but not a movie I think I'd need to see again. Basically, it was uber predictable. I could guess what was going to happen next at every turn. But the clothes and shoes kept me entertained, so I watched to the end.

Have you seen it? Do you agree with my assessment?

And hey, I'm being interviewed over at Embrace The Shadows today - come check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I agree. It was a cute move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Haven't seen it. Finally got around to seeing Made of Honor. very cute. Found myself laughing out loud a couple of times.

    Probably won't see Confessions. Just not my cuppa (of course, if it comes on TV and is free, then whole 'nother story)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh - please get out of my head.
    I have this DVD sitting on the TV right now to watch this weekend while the Big Guy is gone playing a gig. I read the book (didn't much like) but as with Devil Wears Prada, I watch for the candy. (clothes. and man.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've seen it. Like you, I thought it was okay. Predictable, yes, and I didn't overly care for the heroine.
    But the clothes were pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Isla Fisher, so I want it to be good--but the fact I haven't seen it yet probably says everything you need to know about my true level of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered about it but wouldn't pay to see it at the movies. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't seen this. Really enjoyed the book. Laughed out loud in public several times... but had no burning desire to see the movie... Some day. When it's on TV for free...

    ReplyDelete