Monday, September 28, 2009

Yay! It's Monday!

I just read some article about how we should learn to greet Monday with a sense of joy because it's a new beginning, a chance to start fresh, blah, blah, blah.

I'll greet Monday with a sense of joy when it does the same for me. Until then? Monday can bite me.

I have to get some groceries today, but then it's all about the writing. I need to do what I've begun to call "head down" writing. You know, that kind of writing where you block out everything else and just power through? I had hoped to do that this weekend a bit, but I had a chapter meeting then Hotrod found out he had a sinus infection, so I didn't get much done.

Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day and all that jazz. What are you up to?

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 AM

    I'm working on collage for next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing like a snow plow. Writing like a V plow. Writing like an Ice breaker. Writing like...

    I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were doing some heads down writing today. Will do thinking about writing with hubby and kids home while I'm on duty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got practical stuff to tend to like you, and also want to power down for the WIP. It's a new week, with a new word count!

    Hope both you and Hotrod are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm rebelling against the very busy grocery store. Today I shall submerge myself in laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing, cleaning, cooking... in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should be cleaning. But I'm going to write instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already cleaned, studied, watched Shrek 1 and 2 amidst the cleaning and studying, and now I am going to cherrish the next half hour or more while my Stink Face naps so I can write. I am revising my Deep Dish read so I can enter it in the NOLA contest ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was a long weekend. And I came down with a cold which has me pretty wonked out.
    This morning I waffled, go to work and infect everyone, or stay home and sleep? I am at work, infecting all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :)
    I'm writing & reading & watching the season premieres of many a TV show. (plus Supernatural)
    I hope the sinus infection gets better quickly.
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went horseback riding and it was SO fun. ;-) But now I'm super sore. Blech. I like Mondays because since I stay at home almost every day is the same. LOL

    Hope you've accomplished a ton of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't much care for MOndays either but had my writers group today so it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm trying to be cheerful, she said throught gritted teeth. Yeah, monday can bit me too.

    I'm working on writing my synopsis, putting finished touches on my blurb and ms. And hopefully sent it off about mid-October.

    Hopefully.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete