Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Don't hate me...

But I'm headed to the spa today. (Thanks for the gift certificate, Hotrod!) And that's the actual spa I'm going to. It's fab. I've been there before and it's my favoritest spa I think I've ever been to. And not just because it's five minutes from my house.

I'm hoping as part of the massage, they can work on the right side of my neck and upper back and my right arm and wrist. Those are the spots that suffer most from long hours at the computer.

Other than that, I hope to come home relaxed and full of spa goodness. I plan to go early and sit in the steam room and defrost. lol

When's the last time you treated yourself to some pampering?

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy! I love getting a massage. My sister received a spa certificate from one of her clients at work. However, she refuses to allow strangers to touch her body. I have no problem with that; therapeutically, of course. She's passed the certificate on to me...I get to benefit from her hang-ups [uh, I mean generosity]. Massage loosens tension and actually gets those creative juices flowing -- a must for writers.
    -Kellyann
    www.kfzuzulo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now that looks like a slice of heaven. Around here the closest I get to pampering is when I splurge on Java Chunk ice cream and plop on the couch with a good book or one of those movies guaranteed to make me cry.

    Have a great spa day, Kristen. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that sounds so nice!! Can't remember the last time I pampered myself. Maybe a pedicure is in order ;) I know you'll have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:24 AM

    I need a massage to bad. Think I will finish typing this note and go call for an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, like never. I get my nails painted once a year with my daughter lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks wonderful, Kristen. And the way my shoulders feel right now, I should try a massage some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't hate you, I'm just jealous. :)

    I enjoy getting a mani/pedi but haven't done it in a while. A milestone birthday is coming up for me - I think I deserve some pampering.

    Enjoy your time at the spa! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so nice! I hope you have a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you!!
    It's been waaaaaaaaaay too long since I pampered myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been too long for me. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BLISS.
    I haven't had a good massage in forever.

    ReplyDelete