Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's official. We are the crazy cat people.

We now have two new additions to our family.

Meet 7 month old Jack, the most lovable, rambunctious orange menace ever to prowl a house.) He's already cleared half the stuff off my desk with one jump and this morning decided that the cursor on the screen must be killed. Oh Jack, you are too much!

And 6 month old Finnegan. Finn is a wee thing, barely 3 pounds if I had to guess. He's had a bad start in life and only has one eye, but boy, is he affectionate! He has decided Hotrod is the best cat bed ever and laid on his lap during the entire Viking/Saints game. That wasn't enough bonding time, however, so Finn then slept at Hotrod's feet all night, occasionally drifting into the space between us to be petted.
Ah, life is good.

10 comments:

  1. Uh oh, with a name like Jack of course he is a menace. What were you thinking? They both are so cute but good luck to you. I see trouble there. Never a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely. now I can stop calling you the crazy cat lady behind your back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. What's the cat tally? Head count please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, they're so cute! I'll start crocheting afghans for your new babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you get them all into a line up for a photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, they are too cute. I love it. I'm a crazy cat person too. We could form a club together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are sooo cute! I'm a dog person but I think Finnegan could bring me over to the cat side :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, what precious babies. COngratulations on your family additions. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could collect cats, I'm up to three and dh has issued a moratorium on cat acquisition.

    ReplyDelete