Thursday, January 07, 2010

Random Things

1. Today is my agent's birthday! You can wish her a happy birthday on Twitter at @elainespencer

2. Got comments back from one beta reader. Book Two does not suck as much as I'd thought.

3. Am working on V-Day freebie for Samhain. Will involve the further adventures of Alrik and Calleigh from ALL FIRED UP. In theory.

4. Spa was THE BEST. I wish I could get a doctor to prescribe monthly visits.

5. Stop by Louisa Edward's blog and ask her if her book is done. She'll enjoy that. Promise.

What are you up to today? I have edits to finish on one book and edits to start on another. Busy busy!

5 comments:

  1. Still working on a beta read for someone. And I'm slowly taking down Christmas decorations today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure Louisa would appreciate it if we all bombarded her blog with "are you done yet?" comments. LOL

    Glad the spa was fun - I'm still jealous!

    What am I up to today? Good things are brewing and I'm excited. Hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad book two doesn't suck!
    I have a spa appt coming up, not sure which massage to get. I've never done the hot stones, that'd be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this is exciting, Kristen! Especially #3. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't suck at ALL.

    ReplyDelete