Thursday, November 01, 2007

And The Winner Is...

No one, unfortunately - I should have given clues. My fault for not helping you out more! However, I'm awarding the prize anyway to Celia Kyle for her answer "Kit Cat" since it's a food product and closest to what Scooter was:

A DOUBLE-STUFF OREO!

He didn't mind wearing the little ribbon belt I made for him at all. He wasn't nearly as patient with the vet, though, and the shots she had to give him. When it was over she replied, "Well, at least no one lost a finger." That Scooter - he's a handful. And nearly 18 pounds if the vet's scale is to be believed.
In other news, I want to give a birthday shout-out to my friend Carolyn O'Neil. Her birthday's not until the 3rd, but close enough.
And lastly, have you been to the party on Gena Showalter's blog? You really ought to go. See you there!

7 comments:

  1. LOL so inventive! He looks like one of my Bookends. We call them that because they are brothers and look exactly alike except one has gold eyes and the other has green. One is my dd's and one is my Ds's. So cute.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that's pretty funny. Particularly since you have such a robust pet to begin with!

    I'm telling you, next year? spraypaint a white stripe of that hair dye stuff and viola! Pepe le pew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:51 AM

    LOL very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Too Cute! I've got a kitty just like yours in color and size... Next year he'll be an oreo, no doubt. :D

    ReplyDelete