Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Update

* My "So You're Going To Conference" article in this month's RWR is getting some great responses. If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? It's my pick for article of the year. *grin*

* I've lost a total of six pounds so far on my quest to tighten-n-tone in time for Nationals. 38 days and counting! And if I keep up this pace of losing (doubtful - I know a plateau is in my future), I'll be looking better than ever in Dallas!

* If you haven't heard about it yet, Samhain has announced some really interesting info! Congrats to them! Also, they're running a first line contest on their blog.

* Not going to RWA's National Conference this year? There's a new reason not to feel left out! Romance Divas will be running an online conference for those "left behind." If you're an author and would like to get in on this by offering a workshop, doing a chat or Q&A, email me for more info.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing 6 pounds! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:00 PM

    I'm with, Tempest. Woo Hoo on the 6 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Go Kristen! Congrats on the 6 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't opened my RWR yet, guess I better do that, huh? ;)

    Congrats on your weight progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your RWR article - it was great. I especially enjoyed your advice about tapered pants. Very important.

    Congrats on the lost pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first incarnation of this article at divas-and I just got my RWR and read it again. I love it!!! And I will follow all your sage advice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!
    Great minds think alike.
    "So You're Going to Conference..."
    is my pick for article of the year too! :)

    I'm so glad you're losing weight. It gives me hope. :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay on the weight loss. I'd have to chop off a body part to lose weight that fast.

    ReplyDelete