Friday, June 29, 2007

RWA Nationals

13 days to go!

Are you ready? I'm not - I'm close, but there is still a lot to do. I have appts. to make (hair, nails, spray tan), outfits to plan, 20 pounds to lose (kidding! I'm doing okay in that area), must confirm with the cat sitter as Hotrod will be traveling a few of the same days, must confirm with the restaurant for the Diva Dinner...what else? I know I'm forgetting something.

What's on your to-do list? Are you excited? I can't wait to see everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I made my mask, I'm making my necklace. All outfits organized. I even bought shoes! Making taster books. Squeee! I'm so excited, and ours isn't until August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost ready. But I'm having a shoe problem. Apparently, I'm going to need comfortable shoes and I don't own any. I am also in desperate need of a tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought clothes yesterday. I still have a few thousand words to add to my current WIP. I need to pack but I'll do that last minute. I finished writing down my pitch and I like it this year. I need to make a list of questions to ask at the appointments, I have them just in various spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am panicked to say - I have not done one thing yet to prepare for National!

    ReplyDelete