Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Where Did Yesterday Go?

Today's breakfast: Mango smoothie

Yesterday flew by. I mean, FLEW. I had so much going on that it was 10 PM before I stopped doing "stuff" and just sat on the couch and vegged. Wow. Those kind of days I could do without. Unfortunately, there are a lot of those days in store for me this month.

* Happy birthday to my mom! She's in her mid-60's but she looks phenomenal. I hope I age that well. I love you, mom! Thanks for instilling in me the love of reading and the belief that anything is achievable if you put in the work. And for teaching me to shop. *grin* Make dad do all the work today.

*Dear Author recently asked what books you might be anticipating - good question! For me, one of the books I'm most eager to get my hands on is Roxanne St. Claire's First You Run. It's the start of a brand new Bullet Catcher trilogy with a storyline that arcs over the entire trilogy. Fortunately, the books are all being released within six months, so no waiting a year between them to find out what's going on! Should be an awesome, awesome series. I'm really excited to get my copy on March 25th and commence reading. By then, some of my workload will be behind me.

How about you? What books are you looking forward to?

8 comments:

  1. First, happy birthday to your mom!

    As far as books go, I'm anxiously awaiting several:

    Hot Nights, Dark Desires by Eden Bradley, Stephanie Tyler, and Sydney Croft

    Backdraft: Fireman Erotica by Shane Allison (OMG, the cover...)

    My Prerogative by Sasha White

    Running Wild by Sarah McCarty

    There are so many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Roxanne's new book, that makes two I've seen this morning I want to buy. Add that to Rogue by Rachel Vincent (28 days left), the next book in the Percy and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan, the next book by CL Wilson, whatever Allison Brennan is working on, Pointe and Shoot by Natalie M. Roberts... Ack. My TBR pile is groaning is anticipation. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mom!!

    I can't wait for Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron. He's been a driving character in her books for years and such a tortured guy he needs his HEA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Mom! She sounds beautiful.

    I have so many books in my TBR pile that I can't narrow anything down. It's crazy. Right now I'm finally getting on the J.R. Ward wagon and totally enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, happy happy happy birthday Mom! And thank you for sharing my excitement over the new release. I'm really proud of the book and the whole trilogy and can't wait for the birth of my triplets.

    I had one of those lost days yesterday, also. Perhaps the stars were out of alignment. Hope today's better!

    xoxo
    Rocki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom!

    LOL
    Love Roxanne St. Claire.
    Can't wait for First You Run.
    The next of my must read books. :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just placed an amazon.com order a couple of days ago.

    This was probably a huge mistake because I have several over-scheduled days (like the one you described) coming up!

    I have a few ARCs from the Class of 2k8 headed my way. I'm really looking forward to reading those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birthday wishes to you mom!

    I just pre-ordered Roxanne's book and I can't wait! I'm such a fan and her Bullet Catcher series have been a joy!

    ReplyDelete