It's Monday. We need a little nonsense, don't you think? There's plenty of time for serious tomorrow. Enjoy!
1. How To Get Along With Boys Book - There's also one on how to get along with girls, but honestly, who would really need that?
2. Bacon-flavored Mints - Now that's fresh breath!
3. Giant Ear - never be accused of not listening again.
4. The Illustrated Librarian Tattoos - I'm especially fond of the one that says, "Born To Read."
5. Librarian Action Figure - you can't have 4 without 5. Really.
6. Albino Bowler Action Figure - I'm thinking he'd make a great date for the Librarian.
7. Sushi Bandages - When doesn't slapping raw fish on a wound make it feel better?
8. How To Keep Your Husband Apron - Perfect for the bride, don't you think?
9. Cowboy Boot Sideburns - Perfect for making an impression at your next writer's conference.
10. Itty Bitty Rubber Chickens - Seriously, 144 of them for $35? How can you say no?